Saturday, October 11, 2008

Congrats Rodney and Lauren

We want to wish you all the joy you could possibly know as you start out on life's journey together. Some advice: Talk about everything, and never go to bed with anger or frustration festering.
Your reception was beautiful and fun. We had a really nice time and it brought back many happy memories especially getting to dance together. Thanks for giving us that opportunity to reminisce.
This family is so wonderful! I enjoyed seeing so many little ones Celeste, Javen, Ethan, Eddie, Savannah, and of course little KayLynn. I got to carry Kay Lynn around for a while and she went to sleep while we danced to the swing music, that is a memory I will keep for a long time. Thanks Cavin and Sarah for sharing your little treasure with me.
I also enjoyed meeting Michael and Naomi, and the other Pamela Jean in the family, as well as several other friends of the family who all seemed very friendly and welcoming. I love being in this family and you are all a wonderful part of my new life with Ron, I thank you very much for that.
Pam

No comments: