Friday, October 24, 2008

More Wedding Video

Here is the Women's Processional led by my sister Alicia (Cesha) Wells and the other bridesmaids are Lynn Wunische, Kathy Brock, and Karen Murphy. The Flower girl Celeste Hunter and the Ringbearer is Lucas Murphy. My son Ian is walking me down the aisle. He was so serious about it but very thrilled to be so important to my special day. I was certainly proud of him.

We loved it that Bishop Kelly shared a part of our story with everyone. When we listen to it again it makes us realize just how amazing our meeting really was. Only God Himself could come up with something so perfect!

Bishop Kelly had some really great things to say about the meaning of marriage. Ron and I especially liked the part where he lists the "duties" of the husband and wife and we made a copy of this part for our poster that hangs on our bedroom wall.


1 comment:

Naomi said...

What a truly special day! We are sorry that we missed it but want you to know that we are so happy for you. Thanks for sharing the lovely videos. Love from Texas!