Monday, September 1, 2008

Well We are Back

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth it, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field." Matthew 13 KJV

I love this verse and even though I know the correct interpretation is about spiritual things I can't help but apply it to my wonderful husband and the love we share. Ron spent so much time hidden in a field and I feel like I have found the most precious treasure there could ever be in him and his love I bought the field last weekend and now I am enjoying the treasure that is Ron.

Ron has surprised me so very much with his gentle and unselfish love and with the ability to express what he is feeling. He is certainly the most romantic man I have ever met! I have said before that he should write greeting cards but since last weekend he is showing me even more romance and I am soaking it up and loving every minute. I am definately glad that I married him and I look forward to a long and wonderful life together.

I told Ron about a week before our wedding that if he still loved me and was still glad he married me on the first of September I would be the happiest woman in the world. Well here we are and this morning when we woke up the first thing he said to me was, "Pam my sweet wife, I am so very glad I married you!" So here I am the happiest woman alive.

We are buried at the moment in unpacking and organizing and will likely be there for a while, but it is fun to set up our home how we want it and we are looking forward to having family over when we are done so we can share our home with those close to us.

God is SO VERY good and we are so very happy!!
Pam

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Congratulations Uncle Ron and Aunt Pam! We are so very happy for you. We're so glad that you're settling into your home together and enjoying the adventure of married life. We look forward to stopping in for a visit in October when we are in town. Love from Texas.

Ron and Pam said...

Naomi and Michael,
Thanks for commenting. We would love to have you come and visit and can't wait to meet your sweet little girl. We always enjoy the pictures you post on your blog.

She is growing so fast and is such a sweetie!!

Lorna DeRoest said...

Pam & Ron,
It was so wonderful to be part of your special day. I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming joy for all of our blessings, but a big part is for you Pam in seeing and feeling the love Ron can offer, and the blessings of a companion to always be there to help or boey one up. You have fulfilled a dream for him, and for that I thank you.
Welcome to this family.