Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Wedding Pictures

Ok I have been trying to figure out which pictures didn't make it into the album in Picaso that has the link below. I put all 721 pictures in the album and it said that it only took 500 but there was no way to know which ones got in. I went through them and the rest of the pictures are here. Getting them into order is another thing which I will be trying to do in the next couple days.

I will also post a blogpost soon with our favorites in the text for those who would rather have a few good pictures to look at instead of the overwhelming 721 we got.

By the way, Thank You, Thank You Kathi Knowles for the Awesome Photography!!!

Pam

2 comments:

nanadover said...

They are all great! It's hard to pick which ones are better then the others.
We need to get together soon.
Love you both!
Cathy

Lorna DeRoest said...

The pictures turned out great. What a wonderful selection you have. Hope the unpacking it going well. Love ya,
Lorna