Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th

We had so much fun at the Dover Independence day celebration yesterday!! The Bar B Q was absolutely wonderful and everyone brought such yummy salads and desserts. It was wonderful to hear so many very young children around and all the laughter of family having a good time together. I must say that I am very impressed with the family spirit I see among Ron's family and the fun that everyone has together.

The fireworks were great too. It was fun to see the guys take turns setting off fireworks and everyone sat around and enjoyed them. Ron and I were sad when we had to go and hope that next year we can stay for all the festivities.

Our first major holiday together was made more special by all of you who were there and we thank you. We are looking forward to many more independence days together and other holidays with family as well.

In case anyone has my old email I want to post a change. I have a new email RonsPam@live.com I will be using it from now on and will phase out the pamelawyke@hotmail.com hopefully by August.

Pam

1 comment:

Brooke said...

It was so fun to meet you Pam! You and Ron look so happy together. Best of luck with the wedding plans. Ian is just a doll. We are very excited to have you in our family.