Monday, June 16, 2008

A few new things

Ok there are a couple things different now. Because of the position of the video screen and the lighting we are going to face the entire ceremony the other direction.

The pathway will have several clusters of flower pots with plants but make it so that people can get through even with wheelchairs to get to the food tables during the reception without having to move anything.

Music will be on the stage so that will be better for cords and plug ins I am told.

My dress is finally finished and I love it!!! Thank you so very much Erica!!

I found my shoes at Walmart and was glad to see a selection of strappy sandle type shoes there (Didn't find any at Nordstrom, or Macy's, or even at Payless Shoes)

Ron and I did our Walmart registry and had so much fun. We are already registered at Target. It feels like Christmas going around scanning everything that we would pick if we could pick just anything. What fun!! Choosing colors and styles together has been a blast.

Well I hope everyone has a very fun day.

No comments: