Monday, July 7, 2008

Music

Ron and I spent a bunch of time going through all of his CDs and listening to music that we might want to play at our reception. Here is a list of the ones that we liked most. Kyle please feel free to add any that you think would be good. We have a request for a mix of slow and fast music and would like to have a good family dancing time. I will also add a few worship dance pieces if we have anyone from the dance troupe that I was part of who come.

Miles to go before I sleep / Celine Dion
Just a little bit of love / "
Sory for Love / "
Have you ever been in love / "
I know what love is / "
Butterfly / Mariah Carey
Whenever you call / "
I'm Alive / Celine Dion
Right in front of me / "
A New Day has come / "
Everything I am because you love me / "
You win my love / Shania Twain
No One needs to know / "
Love can move mountains / Celine Dion
If you asked me to / "
That's the way it is / "
Power of Love / "
Halfway to Heaven / "
Holding on to Love / Shania Twain
From this moment / "
You've got a way / "
Penny Lover / Lionel Richie
Stuck on you / "
Hello / "
Biggest part of me / Ambrosia

If we find any more we will post additions and anyone who has a favorite can comment here adding suggestions.
Pam and Ron

No comments: